Bharatesh Homoeopathic Medical College is situated in the city of BELAGAVI. Belgaum is an important, high profile city and deemed to be 2nd capital of Karnataka. Belgaum is on the Golden Qudrilateral Highway (NH-4) Belgaum has metropolitan like atmosphere and it is popularly known as “poor man’s hill station”. Belgaum is an overnight journey from state capitals of Maharastra, Andrapradesh, Tamil nadu and Goa.
Bharatesh Homoeopathic Medical College was established in 1982 under able leadership of our founder chairman Late Shri. Komalanna Doddannavar, his dream of establishing B.H.M.S. was taken real shape with the strength of our most beloved founder Dean Dr. S. D. Bhomaj, who is living example of discipline, dedication and determination. The institute which did not had its own premises has today grown to greater heights with its own college building for UG and PG with independent departments, Hospitals, PG research centre, Bharatesh Specialities Clinics well established Bharatesh Hospital in the campus.
His Holy Blessings
Parampooja Samantbhadraji Muni Maharaj
Late Shri. Komalanna R. Doddanavar
BHMC is not only great place for academic activities, but it is also a vibrant and lively place for personal and social development. The campus is abuzz with numerous curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities in the field of sports, adventure and culture.
What Makes BHMC Unique?
Here are some statistics abovt BHMC
To build the institute with excellence in Homoeopathic Education, Research, Service and to impart quality education with basic and advanced learning in Homoeopathy for a better tomorrow.
- To encourage the new generation to uplift and maintain human values and high objectives.
- To dedicate ourselves so as to create awareness of health and homoeopathy of high dignity by serving the suffering humanity.
- To motivate to practice Homoeopathy in a noble way.
- To strengthen and bring up the rural community to the main stream of nation’s growth through health education.
- To provide advanced learning in homoeopathy and upgrade our graduates for global competency.